Justice Nancy Becker and Jay Young are two of ARM’s Top Business/Commercial Neutrals. Both of them have the background, experience and tenacity to facilitate resolution on all types of commercial matters. They understand and consider the legal, business and personal aspects of every dispute. As a result, they can offer a flexible and customized approach to address the often unique and sensitive aspects of your commercial cases.
Justice Nancy Becker (Ret.)
- Former Supreme Court Justice
- 20+ Years of Judicial Service
- Conducted 750+ Mediations & Settlement Conferences
- Private ADR Work Since 2012
- Available to serve as a Mediator, Arbitrator, Special Master, Private Judge & Appellate Consultant
An attorney on a recent mediation commented, “Justice Becker is one of the smartest mediators I have ever worked with. She has a knack for understanding the nuances and niche issues and she works tirelessly to resolve the matter.”
Jay Young, Esq.
- 20+ Years as a Business Litigator
- ADR Certified since 1994
- Appointed Arbitrator 300+ Cases
- Supreme Court Settlement Judge
- Business Court Special Master & Pro Tem Judge
- Available to serve as a Mediator, Arbitrator & Special Master
An attorney who used Jay on a recent mediation commented, “he is extremely professional, fully prepared, strategic and effective.” Another said, “simply put, Jay Young is a person you can trust.”